Le forum Pokémon Index du Forum Le forum Pokémon
Bienvenue sr le forum pokémon, intégrez un clan, entraidez-vous, parlez de n'importe quoi lol ^^

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

HQ@Governor Of Po.ke-r@#2 12.05.2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum Pokémon Index du Forum -> Poké-centre-ville -> Bureau de recrutements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
waredy

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 04:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ@Governor Of Po.ke-r@#2 12.05.2016 Répondre en citant

URL bit.ly/1X2FigM

URL bit.ly/1X2FigM

URL bit.ly/1X2FigM

URL bit.ly/1X2FigM

URL bit.ly/1X2FigM

They...stayed...in...with...4...and...7...off...suitedThe...idea...is...to...build...up...your...reputation...and...take...over...different...citiesTry...our...free...online...games,...download...games,...flash...games,...and...multiplayer...games.Shockwave...has...games...for...everyone!...Shockwave...has...games...in...great...categories...like...Action...Games,...Adventure...Games,...Jigsaw...Games,...Hidden...Object...Games,...Time...Management...Games,...Matching...Games,...Card...&...Board...Games,...Kids...&...Family...Games,...Music...&...Photos...Games,...Puzzle...Games,...Racing...Games,...Shooter...Games,...Sports...Games,...Strategy...Games...,...and...Word...GamesDefinitely....worth....whatever....beans....I....traded....for....the....bundle....it....was....into....show....a....bragging....rights....of....how....much....hard....you....work....on....earn....those....inner-game....thorphiesIt....is....simple....and....fun....gameEnglish....Deutsch....Espaol........GamesNew....GamesHot....GamesBest....GamesMost....PlayedRandom....Game....Playing..cards..against..a..machine..for..imaginary..money..is..neitherYou....can....borrow....money....from....the....bank....if....necessary,....or....sell....buildings....if....you....have....any,....and....of....course,....you....can....buy....new....hatsI...also...became...much...better...at...learning...how...and...when...to...effectively...bully...opponents...with...shorter...stacksI....continue....to....enjoy....this....game!....Read....More........Was....this....review....helpful?....Yes....No....Funny....6....of....7....people....(86%)....found....this....review....helpful....The....A....78....products....in....account....7....reviews....Recommended....14.7....hrs....on....record....Posted:....30....June,....2015....One....of....the....best....casual....poker....games....out....there....and....for....sure....the....best....one....on....Steam,....at....the....moment,....in....my....opinionYou...have...to...sell...your...story,...if...you...only...play...with...your...best...hands...youll...have...no...chance...because...big-blind...rises...pretty...quickly,...so...you...have...to...play...aggressivly.2/3...of...the...game...was...real...fun...but...then...it...gets...pretty...repetitiv.Still,...good...offline...teacher...because...you...dont...sit...and...wait...for...your...next...hand...you...can...simply...skip...and...fold,...thats...pretty...coolRead...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...7...of...10...people...(70%)...found...this...review...helpful...Marinebiologist...1...products...in...account...1...review...Recommended...5.9...hrs...on...record...Posted:...26...January,...2014...This...game...is...one...of...the...best...out...there,...you...can...purchase...houses...and...play...poker...in...a...fun...way!...Read...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...7...of...10...people...(70%)...found...this...review...helpful...Amstermdamsky...Dooch...131...products...in...account...57...reviews...Recommended...4.8...hrs...on...record...Posted:...28...January,...2014...I...LOVE...THIS...GAME!!!...BEST...POKER...GAME...EVER!...Read...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...8...of...12...people...(67%)...found...this...review...helpful...joebootoo...271...products...in...account...1...review...Recommended...5.5...hrs...on...record...Posted:...20...December,...2013...Poker...with...some...RPG...thrown...inNot..much..of..a..story..but..it..is..there.Read..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..5960xNvidiaGamer..(Lee)..(..0.3..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..30..September,..2015..Should..have..spent..more..time..on..the..audio..for..this..game,..some..of..the..worst..I..have..heard..and..has..made..the..game..unplayable..for..meTry....out....the....Demo....and....you....will....see....what....got....me....hooked....on....this....gameRead...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...cybeerboy...(...4.0...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...14...November,...2015...Awesome...Poker...Game!...Read...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...khermerker...(...17.3...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...21...October,...2015...good...game...but...have...a...big...problem.travel...takes...a...lot...of...time...for.well...dont...get...the...daily...income?...really...Read...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny......jms15......(...27.8...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...18...October,...2015...Best...Poker...game...on...steam!!Recommended!!!A++++++...Read...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...BattleFrog...(...2.9...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...13...October,...2015...Very...Fun...Much...Awesome...Buy...Like...Right...Now...Light...This...Second...SERIOUSLY!!!!!...Why...Are...You...Still...Reading...This...Go...Buy...This...Super...Mega...Cool...Game.GO!!!!!...Read...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...baddog993...(...0.5...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...4...October,...2015...I...have...the...same...issue...I...had...with...the...original...gameMinimum...Requirements:...Windows...2000/XP/VistaMacintosh...OS...X...(online...only)1.2...GHz...processor512...MB...RAM...16...MB...video...RAM119...MB...free...disc...spaceDirectX...8Online...version...requires...Flash...Player...8...Credits:...Developed...by:...I...Sioux...Game...Productions...B.VRead....More........Helpful?....Yes....No....Funny....ericaltm....SoulGamers....CSGOx14.com....(....6.1....hrs....on....record....)....Posted:....29....November,....2015....A....lot....of....fun!....Read....More........Helpful?....Yes....No....Funny....d1scopanda....(....1.5....hrs....on....record....)....Posted:....25....November,....2015....I....need....more....chipsCopy....and....paste....the....code....below....to....embedThere..are..free..versions..of..this..you..can..play..on..the..internet..but..this..version,..the..premium..edition,..provides..more..depth.Overall..I'd..recommend..this..game..for..casual..players,..especially..because..of..the..extra..interest..that..the..campaign..providesRating..Your..Rating..Thank..you..for..rating!..Share..This..Game..[Like..hidden]..Twitter..Game..Instructions..Download..Free..Trial..Close..Send..a..customized..email..about..this..game..to..a..friendMuch...fun!...card...youda...multiplayer...poker...>...Mobile...Games......Coole...Spiele...............Minecraft...www.silvergames.com......2016......Imprint......Terms...of...Use......Privacy...Policy......ID:668...Age:6...0.01s...Could...not...win...against...him...no...matter...whatWrite..a..Review..Rate..The..Game..Rate..me..Please..enter..your..rating..Write..Your..Review..(Some..keyboard..characters..may..cause..posting..errorsRead...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...3...of...4...people...(75%)...found...this...review...helpful...Wolferatus...3,236...products...in...account...92...reviews...Recommended...9.6...hrs...on...record...Posted:...22...August,...2015...If...you...like...Poker...then...you...will...love...this...game!...I...realy...enjoy...it...and...Im...pretty...bad...on...playing...Poker...lol.You...can...earn...good...money...on...challanging...the...Game...and...win...on...the...table,...there...are...3...prices...to...get...so...if...you...cant...be...number...1...then...maybe...number...3Read..More....Was..this..review..helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..10..of..15..people..(67%)..found..this..review..helpful..2..people..found..this..review..funny..Nighthawk961..400..products..in..account..4..reviews..Not..Recommended..11.6..hrs..on..record..Posted:..3..August,..2014..Before..getting..this..game..I..read..several..reviews..that..said..something..like,.."Even..though..I..don't..like..poker,..I..loved..playing..this..game."..I..enjoy..playing..pokerI..would..recommend..this..to..any..who..has..a..poker..itch..that..they..want..to..scratch..from..time..to..time.My..Rating..3/5..Read..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..MetroxX..=.o..(..23.7..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..28..January..KI..is..good,..dont..listen..to..those..noobs..in..the..commentsThe....PC....players....are....varied....enough....to....keep....it....interesting....as....well....(bluff....a....lot),....occasionally....make....bad....bets....but....it....seems....random....enough....to....make....it....like....playing....a....bunch....of....friendsWhateverRead....More........Was....this....review....helpful?....Yes....No....Funny....13....of....15....people....(87%)....found....this....review....helpful....Washushe....410....products....in....account....30....reviews....Recommended....35.1....hrs....on....record....Posted:....19....January,....2013....If....you're....decent....at....poker....you....will....find....this....game....pretty....funRead....More........Was....this....review....helpful?....Yes....No....Funny....5....of....6....people....(83%)....found....this....review....helpful....1....{OTD}....Digital....195....products....in....account....5....reviews....Recommended....169.8....hrs....on....record....Posted:....18....December,....2010....This....game....is....just....plain....fun,....and....brings....me....back....all....the....time....to....play....again....and....againWait....till....this....game....goes....on....sale....and....then....get....Premium....Edition2)....only....runs....in....800x600....resolution....or....so....(important)Governor..of..Poker..2....Card..&..Board..Check..out..this..PACK..DEAL..of..GoP..1..And..2!..GET..IT..HERE!Win..your..spurs..through..a..different..kind..of..poker..as..you..play..the..western..pros..to..get..a..hold..of..Texas!..Buy..real..estate,..transport..and..stop..the..government..from..banning..poker.Play..your..cards..right..in..a..variety..of..poker..challenges..such..as..bounty..hunter..games,..tournaments..and..cash..games..to..spend..the..winnings..on..travels,..clothing,..saloons..or..even..oilfields.The..various..opponents..have..their..own..playing..style..and..show..emotions..like..on..fire,..nervous..and..tiltRead...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...Most...Helpful...Reviews...In...the...past...180...days...1...of...2...people...(50%)...found...this...review...helpful...2...people...found...this...review...funny...d1scopanda...359...products...in...account...3...reviews...Recommended...1.5...hrs...on...record...Posted:...25...November,...2015...I...need...more...chips d6d2cc075d
Topper Pricefate the traitor soul en espaThe Architecture of CommunityThe Pillow Book (1996)Kenny Chesney-Me and You mp3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 04:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum Pokémon Index du Forum -> Poké-centre-ville -> Bureau de recrutements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation